All working hard to achieve our best.
B - Believe
E - Enjoy
S - Succeed
T - Together
We are Rosewood!
We will achieve this through...
- creating a safe, caring and encouraging atmosphere
- meeting the needs of all learners
- enjoying and excelling in all we do
- teaching and learning that is child friendly and exciting
- a creative curriculum which focuses on basic skills
- developing self-confident and independent learners
Our community will create a caring, nurturing school that believes every school member can achieve their potential.
Our community will be confident socially, academically and emotionally, and thrive in a welcoming, secure and challenging learning environment.
Our community will respect, aim high and enjoy being the best we can.
Each day we try to practise The 4 Cs.
These are the values that each of us demonstrate in our work, friendships and behaviour.
The 4 Cs help us to achieve our goal of BEST.
Our aims are:
We will respect others and agree to our Relationships Policy.